Spring
Hey! Hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend. It's official, it's almost the summer season. We had an awesome weekend, here's the recap:
Saturday:
Woke up early to go look at a school in NY. Saw a group of people walking out of the subway with a 20 ft., 4 piece penis billboard. There's a pic of it on our flickr. Gotta love NY. After the city, ventured back to NJ, picked up breakfast, and chilled at home. At night, we went to Theresa's birthday party up north.
Sunday:
We saw Indiana Jones. It was pretty good. I'm not really into those movies, but I liked it. In the afternoon, Chris' mom had a bbq for his uncle's birthday. At night, we went to Rutt's Hut and Yesterdays for Matt's birthday. Lots of fun seeing friends I haven't seen in ages.
Monday:
Lounged around all morning, headed to Target (cuz that's always fun) and stocked up on toiletries, and then to the Shannon Rose for lunch and a $15 bucket of Coronos. Yum! After that, headed to Yak's for a bbq.
Chris has work today which stinks, but I'm off. I plan on straightening up and going to the dentist for a check up. How productive!
Only 2 1/2 days of work for me this week and then Rachel's wedding this weekend!!! So exciting!!!!!
Saturday:
Woke up early to go look at a school in NY. Saw a group of people walking out of the subway with a 20 ft., 4 piece penis billboard. There's a pic of it on our flickr. Gotta love NY. After the city, ventured back to NJ, picked up breakfast, and chilled at home. At night, we went to Theresa's birthday party up north.
Sunday:
We saw Indiana Jones. It was pretty good. I'm not really into those movies, but I liked it. In the afternoon, Chris' mom had a bbq for his uncle's birthday. At night, we went to Rutt's Hut and Yesterdays for Matt's birthday. Lots of fun seeing friends I haven't seen in ages.
Monday:
Lounged around all morning, headed to Target (cuz that's always fun) and stocked up on toiletries, and then to the Shannon Rose for lunch and a $15 bucket of Coronos. Yum! After that, headed to Yak's for a bbq.
Chris has work today which stinks, but I'm off. I plan on straightening up and going to the dentist for a check up. How productive!
Only 2 1/2 days of work for me this week and then Rachel's wedding this weekend!!! So exciting!!!!!
1 Comments:
At 10:16 AM,
sonya ina said…
I can't wait to see Indiana Jones! I loooooved those movies, so I am stoked! : D
Sounds like you had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Have fun at Rachel's wedding... I'm sure it'll be beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home